| || |
Having a hard day? Need a stress reliever? This deliciousness and best ever banana bread is what I make.
Chocolate Shaved Peanut Butter Chip Banana Bread
- 3 Very Ripe Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar (I use 1/2 cup each white, brown and turbinado)
- 1 3/4 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/3 Cup Shaved Chocolate
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
- Smash bananas and combine first six ingredients
- Add flour and baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in chips and shavings.
- Pour in greased loaf pan.
- Bake 325 degrees F for 60-70 minutes.
- After 60 minutes it will be pretty gooey in the middle which we like, so bake it longer if you want it cooked through more.
- Cool for 15-20 minutes. Remove from pan and enjoy with copious amounts of butter!
We don't count calories with banana bread.