Picture
I love good leftover challenge. I peek into the refrigerator and swing open the pantry doors. I hear Ted Allen from Chopped announce my arrival and think what leftover basket items would I use tonight. Would it be gooey duck and squid ink or beef tongue and spam? I pick refrigerator bowl number 3, refrigerator bag number 4 and glass container number 1. I accept the challenge.

As I place the containers on the smooth kitchen counter, I'm imagining right about now that Alex Guarnaschelli is thinking I'm the culinary at-home-dad superman. She sees me with my knives and cape and can't wait to taste what I bring her on my over sized triangular art plate with bamboo asymmetrical edging and American Western Nouveau Asian fusion styling.

I fire up the stove, combine containers number 3 and 4 in carefully measured equal amounts and simmer gently. I lose total track of time and Ted says I have almost no time left. I quickly plate up my culinary delight and sprinkle it with what was in bag number 4. I season the dish as Mr. Allen calls time and throw my hands up into the air. I'm so proud of myself. I look at the others. They've got nothing. I wipe off my knives and think Alex is gonna love me tonight.
Picture
Here's my winning recipe from the leftover basket:

Ingredients

• Cooked White Rice
  • Beef Tomato Chili Soup or Chili
  • A Few Ounces Of Shredded Cheese
  • Dried Parsley
  • Black Pepper

Preparation
  1. Heat equal amounts of the first two ingredients in a sauce pan over medium low until bubbling.
  2. Plate.
  3. Sprinkle with cheese, parsley and pepper.

Hints

Serving
Usually 1 cup of rice and 1 cup of soup together make a serving.

Nutrition
Approximately 325 calories.

© Russell W Peterson | DayParentDad.com | 9.17.14

Comments

09/10/2015 7:56am

Having never made homemade soup before this was enjoyed by family and friends at our family soup supper. Thanks for sharing this great recipe from leftovers.

01/22/2016 4:02am

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. This is really a great stuff for sharing. Keep it up . Thanks for sharing.

01/22/2016 5:37am

This may be the best web I've ever discovered today. Awesome works without a doubt!

01/22/2016 6:01am

Much obliged to you a considerable measure for setting aside the ideal opportunity for you to share such a decent data.

The Budget Period Assignment and Online Homework and Project Help - The Budget Period Term paper for As a general rule.

Some time we are looking for great stuff, here I found that nice work

07/01/2016 3:21am

I have so much information about beef tomato soup with rice cheese in the leftover basket. That info you can get from this post and the details very important to all the users, and thank you very much for these articles.

soup with rice cheese in the leftover basket. That info you can get from this post and the details very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover basket. That info you can get from this post and the details very important to

at info you can get from this post and the details very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover bask

s on the smooth kitchen counter, I'm imagining right about now that Alex Guarnaschelli is thinking I'm the culinary ats on the smooth kitchen counter, I'm imagining right about now that Alex Guarnaschelli is thinking I'm the culinary at

details very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very i

se in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very ise in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very i

ils very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very impis post and the details very ise in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very impo

t from this post and the details very ise in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idett from this post and the details very ise in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idet

n get from this post and the details very idetails very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very ise in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very importn get from this post and the details very idetails very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very ise in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very import

in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very importn get from this post and the details very idetails very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details ve in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very importn get from this post and the details very idetails very important to soup with rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details ve

ith rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details ve in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very importn get from this post and the details very idetails very important to ith rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details ve in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very importn get from this post and the details very idetails very important to ith rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details ve in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very importn get from this post and the details very idetails very important to

post and the details very idetails very important to ith rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details ve in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very importn get from this pospost and the details very idetails very important to ith rice cheese in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details ve in the leftover baskat info you can get from this post and the details very idetails very importn get from this pos