| || |Ingredients
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Chopped Red Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup White Wine (Or Red, Whatever You Have)
- 1 Jar Kirkland Marinara
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Onion Powder
- Heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and sweat them.
- Add ground turkey and cook through until it begins to brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Cook on medium low approximately 20 minutes.
- I like to toss my sauce with cooked pasta and a little olive oil in another pan to meld the flavors.