- 1 Large Fresh Salmon Fillet
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Oranges
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp Course Salt (Less if you desire.)
- Juice 1 lemon and 1 orange. Mix the juice with 1 teaspoon of salt. Place the salmon with the juice mixture in a plastic bag for about 15 minutes or covered shallow pan with the flesh face down in the refrigerator.
- Remove salmon from bag and place on lined baking sheet. Rub both sides with olive oil and remaining salt. Place salmon skin side down.
- Slice 1/3 of remaining lemon and orange and place slices on salmon flesh. Pierce lemon and orange slices so juices flow out.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with orange and lemon chunks to be squeezed over individual servings.
3 ounces = about 450 calories
- Please use fresh salmon.