| | Ingredients
- 1 cup plus 1/2 stick butter (2 1/2 sticks total)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons half and half
- Cream the butter in your mixer on medium for 2 minutes.
- While the butter is creaming, sift the dry ingredients onto parchment paper or into a bowl with a spout.
- With the mixer on the lowest speed add the sifted ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Add the vanilla and half and half. Increase the mixer speed to medium and mix for 3 minutes.
- Adjust consistency by adding either a bit more sugar for stiffness or half and half for dilution.
It's frosting! lol Tips
You should have a bit of frosting left over.
This frosting can also can be used for cookies.