- 1 Large Cucumbers
- Salt To Brine Cucumbers
- 1 Tablespoon Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablepoon Skim Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar (Apple Cider Or A Fruit Flavor)
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 6 Cups Seedless Watermelon
- 2 Thin Slices Prosciutto
- 8 Tablespoons Goat Cheese
- Salt & Pepper For Seasoning
- Slice the cucumbers using a mandolin. Salt and set aside in colander to drain. Preferably about an hour.
- Place cucumbers on paper towel and dab remaining water off.
- Mix mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, and sugar. Add cucumbers and place in refrigerator. It is best if they sit for another hour, but if needed you could use after about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut the watermelon into rectangles. Really, any shape will do. Stack the slices in a bowl.
- Spread cucumber slices on either side of the watermelon. You may have cucumber left over.
- Chop the prosciutto and place it around the watermelon and cucumber.
- Crumble goat cheese over salad.
- Spoon a bit of cucumber dressing over the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper.
About 140 calories per serving.
| || |