- 1 Cup Cool Water
- 1 1/8 Cup Krusteaz Pancake Mix
- 4 Slices Cooked Bacon Diced
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Nutella
- 1/2 Hershey's Chocolate Bar Chopped
- Butter For Topping
- Non Stick Spray Or Bacon Fat For Cooking
- Cook bacon and drain until cool.
- Dice the bacon.
- Heat the Nutella in a microwave approximately 15 seconds.
- Combine the Nutella and water with a whisk.
- Add the pancake mix and stir with a fork until combined. Do not over sir.
- Add the chocolate and bacon and stir to combine.
- Add water or pancake mix to adjust thickness.
- Cook in nonstick spray oiled pan or fry in bacon fat. Cook until first side starts to bubble then flip for another minute or so.
- Serve with butter as is or with an egg and bacon side.
About 240 calories per serving cooked in non stick spray without butter topping.
If you want more bacon flavor, definitely fry the cakes in the bacon fat. However, you will need to adjust the calories upward.
| || |