- Spray Oil
- Pancake Batter (About 1 Cup Dry Mix With 2/3 Cup Water. You may need a couple extra teaspoons of water.)
- 2 Bananas, Sliced
- About 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Maple Syrup
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium high heat; spray with oil. (You could use butter. It will make for crispier pancakes, but it will add calories.)
- Prepare the batter. I prefer using Krusteaz, but any batter will work.
- Slice bananas and place 7 to 8 slices in pan.
- Pour enough batter over and around bananas to cover them.
- Add chocolate chips to the top of the pancake, about 20 or so depending on size.
- Once the batter has bubbled well, flip the pancake and cook on opposite side.
- Remove and serve with butter and hot real maple syrup.
210 Calories Per Pancake (Without butter or syrup.)
I clean the pan out in between making pancakes so they don't get so dark.
| || |