| || |
This is the best iced decaf coffee I have ever had. And I can make it at home quickly.
- Water In Keurig Machine
- 1 Starbucks Decaf House Blend Medium K Cup
- 1 Glass Of Ice
- Place the K Cup into the Keurig and press the power button.
- Place the glass of ice into the Keurig stand.
- Once the buttons light up, push the "tea cup" or small serving size.
About 2 Calories Per ServingTips
You can do this with other coffee varieties, but personally I think this is the best option.
| || |
Smoothies are so popular and kids love them, but most of the time they are loaded with sugar and empty calories because they use concentrated juice or other added ingredients. Not this one. It is fresh, simple, creamy, and loaded with goodness!
- 1/2 Cup Golden Sweet Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup Skim Milk (Soy Or Almond Milk Also Works)
- Place all ingredients in a blender or power hand mixer cup.
- Blend until smooth. Add additional milk if needed.
- Pour in glass and garnish with a piece of fruit.
238 Calories Per ServingTips
You can substitute soy or almond milk to make this dairy free. You can also add protein powder. Adjust calories accordingly.